How do I restrict who has access to my Splash page?
Want to password-protect your Splash event page? Or make it so that you have to be 21 to enter the page? Or restrict access to only those on the guest list? It's all possible with Splash! Restrict access to your event page by adjusting your Privacy Settings.
- Public: Anyone can view your Splash page.
- Password Protected (Entire Page): Guests will be prompted to enter a password prior to viewing your Splash page.
- RSVP Password (Button Only): Guests will be prompted to enter a password prior to RSVPing to your event, but will be able to view your Splash page without restriction. (Enterprise only - currently not compatible with custom-designed forms, but coming soon!)
- 18+ and 21+ Age Gate: Guests will be prompted to enter their date of birth prior to viewing your Splash page. (Enterprise only)
- Guest List Email Validation: Guests will be prompted to enter an email address prior to viewing your Splash page. Only guests with an approved email address will be able to enter your site. Guest List Email Validation only restricts the ability to view the page, so be sure to also turn on Only my invite list can RSVP feature. (Enterprise only)
- Only my invite list can RSVP restricts RSVP submissions to the contacts in your event's guest list. This feature is currently only available for RSVP events and is located in either the Form or the Settings tab on your event's toolbar, depending on your version of Splash. (Enterprise only)
- Limit one RSVP response per email or Limit One Order per Email restricts RSVP submissions or ticket orders purchased to only be submitted once per email address. For ticketed events, an attendee's email address can be submitted multiple times, as this is different than the purchaser's information. Note: This setting is turned on by default for all Splash event pages to protect the integrity of your contact data.
- Limit One Ticket Type limits purchasers to only select one ticket type in a ticket order, which also limits one ticket order per purchaser email. This applies to all ticket types, including Standard, Nested, and Add-On. This setting is available by request to our Support team.
How to access privacy settings:
1. From the event page toolbar, click on Event Settings.
2. The default privacy setting is Public. However, you can click the menu and view these options: