A payout method is the way you'll receive the funds from your ticket sales. Currently, Splash offers four payout options:
- Stripe: Payment is processed through your Stripe account.
- *Check: We send you a good old fashion check by mail (“snail mail”) from our office in New York
- *Direct Deposit: We transfer money directly into your bank account
- *Venmo: We send money directly to your Venmo account
* Note: These payout methods are currently only available in our Enterprise offering.
- Selling tickets abroad? Splash currently offers payouts in USD only.
- Got an Enterprise license? If you've got a custom payout agreement, you'll need to use a Check payout method.
- Anticipating refunds? You can only process partial refunds with a Check payout method. All other methods are limited to FULL refunds due to restrictions put in place by our transaction processing partner, Braintree.
To set up your payout method:
- Head to the Tickets tab on your event page's editing toolbar.
- Click on the Payouts section.
- Click the Select Your Payout Method button.
- Select a new Check, Direct Deposit or Venmo account, and click next.
- Enter your new payee, address or banking information.
- Click next to continuing saving.
If you're using Stripe as your payout method, you can read more about it here.