What is a payout method? What are my options?
A payout method is the way you'll receive the funds from your ticket sales. Currently, Splash offers three payout options:
- Check: We send you a good old fashion check by mail (“snail mail”) from our office in New York City
- Direct Deposit: We transfer money directly into your bank account
- Venmo: We send money directly to your Venmo account
Please note: Splash currently only offers payouts in USD only.
To set up your payout method:
- Head to the Tickets tab on your event page's editing toolbar.
- Click on the Payouts section.
- Click the Select Your Payout Method button.
- Select a new Check, Direct Deposit or Venmo account, and click next.
- Enter your new payee, address or banking information.
- Click next to continuing saving.