How do I add questions to my RSVP form or ticket check-out?
Every Splash page’s RSVP Form comes with three required questions: First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
You can add as many additional RSVP questions as you’d like, choose different response types (e.g. multiple choice, paragraph, checkbox, file upload, etc.), and make the question required or optional.
For RSVP-only events:
1. Head to the Form tab in your event page's toolbar.
2. Next, click the Add Question button.
3. Choose from our most popular questions or create a custom one.
4. Customize the question title and answer type.
5. Click Save from the toolbar above once you're finished!
Pro tip: You can also reorder the additional RSVP questions by clicking and dragging the blue line on the left of each one.
For ticketed events:
1. Head to the Tickets tab in your event page's toolbar.
2. Click into one of your existing ticket types or create a new one.
3. Scroll down and open the Order Form Questions dropdown menu.
4. Click the Add Question button. Choose from our most popular questions or create your own.
5. Click Save above the ticket settings once you're finished!