What if I've been collecting money on behalf of a third party?

Splash will issue you a 1099-K Form for all transactions from your Splash account. If you are collecting funds for a third party, please contact your tax advisor on how to report that to the IRS.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.