I need guests to submit a file (e.g. resume, headshot) with their registration. Is that possible?
As part of the RSVP and ticket buying processes, you can have your attendees upload a file, such as resume, a waiver, an image, or virtually anything else you may need.
To enable this functionality for ticketed events, follow these steps:
- Click into the Tickets tab.
- Now, click the ticket you’d like to work on.
- Scroll down to Order Form Questions, and click the Add Question button.
- Select or create a custom question.
- Choose the response type “File Upload”.
To enable this functionality for RSVP events, follow these steps:
- Click into the Form tab.
- Now, click the Add Question button.
- Select Add Custom Question.
- Under Response Type, click "File Upload".
- File upload limit via RSVP form is 100 MB
- File upload limit limit via the CMS is 10 MB, but we recommend against it because of load time implications