How do I customize the confirmation messages my guests will receive?
Read our guide or check out the video below.
For RSVP events, you can customize the on-page and email confirmation messages received immediately after an RSVP is submitted. You can also classify each of these messages further if your event has a waitlist option.
To update the deafult confirmation message for an RSVP event:
- Head to the Form tab on your event toolbar.
- Click on the Confirmation Messaging header.
- Edit the on-page and email confirmation as desired.
If you're looking for more customization, check out how to create your own confirmation email: How do I design my confirmation message to look like my invitations?
For ticketed events, you can also customize the on-page and email confirmation messages received immediately after purchase. Additionally, you have control over the message that appears on the actual ticket.
To update the confirmation message for each ticket type:
- Under the Tickets tab of your event toolbar, click into one of the ticket types that you've created.
- Below the ticket details, click on the Messaging dropdown.
- Here you can edit the on-page, email, and ticketing messaging.
- Click Save in the toolbar above. You can also preview the message, and an example will be sent to the email on your Splash account.