Salesforce Integration via AppExchange Overview Follow
The Splash Admin app in Salesforce AppExchange streamlines the integration configuration between Splash and Salesforce to ensure that your event data in Splash is up-to-date with your campaign data in Salesforce. In addition, the integration provides a single version of the truth to your sales and marketing organizations about event and guest data so that you don't have to bounce between systems.
The new integration app is managed through Salesforce AppExchange, which makes it simple and secure to authenticate and configure directly from Salesforce.
|This feature is available to Pro and Enterprise plans|
|Roles available: Admin and Integrations Specialist|
|This feature is in General Availability|
What are some of the benefits of the AppExchange app integration?
- Create specific campaign mappings based on Splash event types for customization in your campaigns.
- Built-in Salesforce rules to prevent the duplication of contacts and leads.
- Set an account fallback so any contact or lead not associated with an existing account can default to an account you define.
- A decrease in the number of API calls required per guest makes data syncing faster with less of your API bandwidth.
- The integration automatically creates Salesforce Campaigns, syncs registrants, and updates Campaign Member statuses across your events.
How do I get the app, and how do I set it up?
The app is available in Salesforce AppExchange to download to your Salesforce organization.
The following resources can help you setup the integration and learn more about functionality and configuration.
The Salesforce Integration via AppExchange Setup Guide walks you through the setup process to help you install and configure the integration.
Note: To access the Salesforce Integration via AppExchange Setup Guide, you must be authenticated in the Splash Help Center using your Splash sign-in credentials.
Keep an eye on the Splash events page for live webinars and events that dive deep into industry trends and event best practices, and showcase the latest features in Splash.
Please sign in to leave a comment.