Why is my event page showing offline? Follow
You are working on your event page, try to save your changes and then see it the button is saying "offline". This can be frustrating, especially if you want to make sure you keep that last important detail to make your event page stand out.
Connection reset errors appear when you visit a website, and the browser fails to establish a connection. When that happens, the connection is “reset,” which means the server cannot transmit data to your browser.
In most cases, this error points towards a problem with your internet connection, such as:
- An issue with your Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Your firewall or antivirus blocking the connection to the remote server
- A problem with your proxy settings
- An issue with your browser cache
This error is usually solved by the below:
- Check your internet connection to make sure it's stable.
- Log out, clear your cache, and log back in.
Here are some guides showing how to do this for popular web browsers:
- Safari (Once you go to the site you have to select the version OS on your Mac to ensure you are seeing the correct instructions)
- Update the browser you're using to the last version available.
- Try logging in through an incognito session.
Feel free to reach out to our support team if you are still having issues with your event page showing offline. Here is the LINK to submit a case for further assistance!
Article is closed for comments.