Splash's integration with HubSpot can be configured at the event level or the organization level.
Currently, the integration is one-way; this means any event activity occurring in Splash, such as an RSVP, ticket purchase, check-in, unsubscribe, etc., will be sent over to HubSpot.
When a guest's action is recorded in Splash, HubSpot will be prompted to create a new lead or contact or to update information for existing ones.
If, for example, you create a custom field in HubSpot mapped to the status of your Splash guests (i.e. Invited, Attending, Checked-in, etc.), you'd be able to configure the integration on HubSpot's side to auto-associate the guest with a HubSpot campaign.
How it works
After you connect Splash to your HubSpot account, you're able to configure:
- Triggers - The actions in Splash that will send event and attendee information to HubSpot
We recommend using the RSVP Yes and RSVP No triggers to sync attendees. Alternatively, using the Contact Update trigger will fire the integration whenever a contact-level field (First Name, Last Name, Email, Company, or Job Title) is updated.
- Field Mapping - The fields in HubSpot you'd like Splash data to be sent to
Splash objects you can map to HubSpot fields are grouped into a few categories:
- Contact: Any information submitted via RSVP, registration, or ticket purchase, including responses to custom questions.
Examples: First name, last name, email address, company, phone number, dietary restrictions, etc.
- Event: Information entered by a Splash user associated with an organization's events.
Examples: Title, description, start date, end date, venue name, URL, city, state, event owner, etc.
- Ticket Order: Details of a ticket transaction, not including responses to ticket registration questions.
Examples: Order Number, total, amount refunded, purchaser name, etc.
- RSVP: The Splash tracking link registered on.
Note: This trigger only works if the guest registered via a tracking link.
- Custom: Custom can mean a lot of things, but the primary use of the Custom object is to send HubSpot attendee statuses.
Continue Reading: Connecting Splash and HubSpot