1. Connecting Splash and Eloqua
To connect Splash and Eloqua, or to integrate Splash with any other system, you must have a Splash Enterprise account.
Okay, let's connect!
1. Go to your Splash account's Integrations Dashboard.
2. Click the New Integration button.
3. Choose Eloqua from the Integration menu.
4. Next, you'll be prompted to sign into your Oracle Eloqua instance using your Company Name, Username, and Password.
5. Click to Accept.
6. After you authenticate, you'll be brought back into the Splash Integrations dashboard. Waiting for you there: a fresh setup screen where you will configure your new Splash-Eloqua integration.