By default, ticket sales will NOT close once your event starts.
However, it's very easy to configure your event so that tickets either close:
- When the event starts
- Before the event starts
- When your total tickets sold have reached a set capacity.
When you're in the Tickets tab, the Accepting Tickets indicator to the right means your ticket sales will be open indefinitely.
To automate the closing of ticket sales:
- Head into the event's Tickets tab.
- Click the Accepting Tickets button, which will reveal a menu of options.
- Choose when you'd like for ticket sales to close — either a time or a limit.
- Be sure to save your changes.