How It Works: Passing Ticket Fees Onto Buyers
Ticketing fees are unavoidable, but you can lessen their impact on your bottom line by passing fees along to buyers, a simple setting that can be applied during the ticket setup process.
Passing Fees To Buyers Is Enabled By Default
How Passing Fees Onto Buyers Works
When you choose to pass ticket fees onto buyers:
- The gross ticket price increases due to the addition of fees.
- The seller's gross ticket sales increase due to the collection of fees.
- Most importantly, buyers pay all Splash ticketing fees.
Please Note: No matter who pays, the fees will be deducted from your final payout.
- The fees collected and paid for by attendees will show up on your RSVP dashboard.
- The fees collected and paid for by attendees will be deducted from your ticket payout.
If you're using Stripe, be sure to read more about ticket fees and your buyers here!