5. Checking in your attendees (RSVP Events)
Before you start swiping right (that's how to check people in), let's quickly familiarize ourselves with the guest list, which will function as your home screen during check-in:
- Viewing Filters (top-left) - These are your guest list filters. The default filter combination is Attending, Checked in, allowing you to see everyone who has RSVP'd or has shown up.
- Guest Status - There's a few different statuses a guest can have: Invited, Attending, and Checked-in are the big ones, but you can also show Not Attending (RSVP'd "no") and Added.
- +1 Indicator - If a guest has +1s or multiple guests, there'll be a little indicator next to their status.
- Checked-in to Attendee Count - A quick, on-the-fly ration of the number and percentage of people checked in on the list you are viewing.
Ready to check someone in?
Just swipe right on a guest's name to change their status to Checked In.
Yup, it's easy!
Search & Swipe
When searching for a guest by name or company, you can swipe & check-in right from the search results.
Check-in from contact profile
Tapping on a guest's name will bring you to the person's contact profile. This is yet another location that youcan check a guest in — just tap the CHECK IN bar.
Guests of guests (+1s)
+1s will of course show up in the general guest list. But if you're viewing the contact card of a guest who has +1s, you'll see those guests listed there.
You can check 'em in right from there — just tap on the name and tap CHECK IN.
Accidentally checked someone in? Undo the check-in
By swiping on a guest's name a second time, you can undo the check-in, restoring the guest to their previous status.
Checking in walk-ups
Let's say you're using the app's quick registration tool. If you'd like for the guests you set up on-site to automatically be checked in up sign-up, simply select from the drop down menu to Register Guest with Status.