Adding videos to your Splash page couldn't be easier! All you'll need to start is the video's URL from YouTube or Vimeo.
Can you upload your video to Splash?
No, the video must be hosted somewhere else on the web. You'll merely be embedding the video onto your Splash page.
What if my video is not hosted on YouTube or Vimeo?
No worries! As long as you have the video's embed code, you'll be able to embed it using Splash's iframe element. The iframe element also gives you full control of the width and height of the video, which makes it an option even if you have a YouTube or Vimeo video.
How to embed a YouTube or Vimeo video using a Video block:
- Hover atop the section of the Splash page you'd like to add the video, and click the appearing square plus button, opening the Block Library.
- Click the Video category.
- Select a video block that you'd like to add.
- Hover onto of the newly added video and click the Video option.
- Replace the placeholder video URL with your YouTube or Vimeo URL.
- Hit Save — BOOM! You're all set.
Once embedded, you can choose whether you'd like the video to Hide Controls or Loop.
- Hide Controls: Hides all the actions in the control toolbar.
- Loop: The video will continue to play on repeat as long as the Splash page is open.