Embeddable media makes your event page more interactive and empowers you to maximize pre-, during-, and post-event engagement.
Splash's iframe (Inline Frame) element makes adding any embeddable medium to your event page quick and seamless — with options to customize the width and height of the content. Adding iframe elements is only available with Designer Pro editing mode, available with Enterprise licenses.
Alright, let's dive in!
Iframe elements can be used for anything hosted online:
- Videos (hosted on media players)
- Livestream (including Facebook Live)
- Files (slide decks, spreadsheets)
- Music playlist or sound player (like Spotify, Soundcloud)
Please note, we do not support all third-party websites, forms or widgets. To submit your iframe for compatibility review, reach out to our team with the code and what you're looking to achieve.
If you know how to add other Splash elements to your page then you'll know how to add iframe elements — just follow these steps from the layout tree.
- Choose a block to add the iframe element.
- Click the blue + button to Add an Element.
- Scroll or search to select iframe in the element library.
- Paste your iframe code. Note: this code must include the <iframe></iframe> HTML tags.
Way to go! That's a mighty fine iframe you've got there.
Need to adjust the size of the iframe but unsure how? Fear not! Check out How do I resize an iframe?