So you're Event Dashboard is starting to resemble a college dorm, and its time to do some spring cleaning.
Currently, Splash does not have an archive feature but there are a few simple ways to achieve a more effective organization for your events.
- Applying a tag to your page is a way to group your events by useful keywords.
- When a tag (or tags) is applied to the event, it will allow you to filter your events dashboard by that term.
Here's how to tag events and filter your dashboard by tag:
- From the Events Dashboard, head straight to the event settings for the event you'd like to archive.
- Add the tag "archive" to the event.
- Back on the Events Dashboard, click the Filters button and then select all tags on the left hand side except for "archive."
Helpful Tip: Keep your tags simple but feel free to use a few where applicable.
- Every event that is created is assigned an Event Type
- Event types function similarly to tags, in that it allows you to quickly filter your entire dashboard.
Here's how to add an Event Type and filter your dashboard by type:
- Select the Event page where you would like to set the type.
- Select Event Settings and update/edit your Event Type on the right hand side.
- Click Save.
- Back on your event dashboard, select Event Type on the left hand side.
- Event types are editable retroactively. So, if you want to clean up past categorization, you can do so directly from the event's settings.
- Event types offer their most value when synced to Salesforce or other CRM systems of record. They become the cornerstone for doing various types of ROI analysis.
- You can setup custom Event Types specific to your Enterprise event program; just reach out to your Customer Success Manager!
Applying a date Filter to your Events Dashboard is a way to view your events by a certain criteria.
- Go to to your Events Dashboard.
- Select one of the provided date filters or choose a custom one.
- Click Apply Filters to refresh the dashboard.