How do I add subscribers to a Mailchimp list when they RSVP to a Splash event?
If you don't have access to this page, it means your organization hasn't been granted the necessary permissions.
2. From the Integrations dashboard, click Add New integration:
3. Choose Simple Postback from the list of available integrations:
4. Name your integration
5. Select a Trigger
What is going to start this integration process? An attendee, event, or will it be sent periodically?
For this example integration, we are going to choose "Attendee" for the Trigger and "RSVP" for the Action
6. Find the Postback URL
a. Go to mailchimp.com and log into your account.
b. Go to "Lists" in the top nav.
c. From the List dropdown actions, choose "Signup Forms".
d. Select "Embedded Forms
i. In the "Copy/paste onto your site" section, find the "form action" URL
e. Copy and paste it into the URL input
f. Add fields for First Name, Last Name, and Email
i. Email is always going to map to "MERGE0"
ii. First Name is always going to map to "MERGE1"
iii. Last Name is always going to map to "MERGE2"
iv. To find id values for new questions, or to confirm, you will need to inspect on your Mailchimp form and pull the values from the console
g. Save integration and confirm that it's on.
h. By default, Mailchimp is going to send the attendee an email to confirm their subscription on the Mailchimp side. This is a standard Mailchimp Policy
i. To disable to the Form builder.
2. Click the drop-down menu next to the list you want to work with and choose Signup forms.
3. Select General forms.
4. Click the Forms and response emails drop-down menu, and choose Final welcome email.
5. Check the box next to Send a final welcome email to turn the final welcome email on, or uncheck the box to turn it off.
ii. To disable from List Settings:
1. Navigate to the Lists page.
2. Click the drop-down menu next to the list you want to work with and chooseSettings.
3. Click List name & defaults.
4. Check the box next to Send a final welcome email to turn the final welcome email on, or uncheck the box to turn it off.
5. Scroll down and click Save List and Campaign Defaults.