It's not possible to completely delete a ticket you've created in the Tickets tab.
By deleting a ticket, you're essentially hiding the ticket from your guests, making it unavailable for purchase for as long as it remains hidden. This functionality ensures there's a record of all ticket types and provides visibility for tickets with limited availability.
To hide or unhide a ticket, just update its Availability status:
- Head to the Tickets tab and select a ticket.
- Use the Availability drop-down menu to choose a ticket status option.
- Save all changes.
- On Sale: The ticket type is editable and available for purchase.
- Limited Availability: The ticket type is editable and available for purchase for a set amount of time before becoming hidden/deleted.
- Deleted: The ticket type is un-editable and unavailable for purchase as long as it remains hidden/deleted.
Check out our FAQ: How do I set when a ticket will be available and on sale?